[AI] Braille watches in Delhi

Harish Kotian harish at accessindia.org.in
Sun Jun 22 09:31:04 EDT 2008

Hi Subramani

HMT was selling the winding wrist watch for a very long time. It also sold very cheap for about RS.100 - 250. In between I understand they also brought the quartz model. I haven't seen it though. Probably the winding model is still available.

I think the company name is Sikkim electronics had the talking watch and Desktop Talking Time piece.
Harish.