[AI] Help needed regarding the technical writingand other accessible careers for VIs.

govind reddy sgreddy4 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 21 09:34:25 EDT 2008

Dear list members,
Firstly, I'm sorry for the horible mistakes that I've made in my
previous mail since they were not written with my own hands.
A week ago I posted my requested about the accessible careers for
visually impaired, followed by the technical writing, unfortunately
not many responses.
Is there any horible mistake with my English?
for your conveenience I'm posting the request again with necessary corrections.
i am to undergo a training program in technical writing at " Tech-Total " in
Hyderabad.
They agree to teach me the seven tools used in technical writing. They are one
ms-word, ms-power point,ms-visio,Adobe Frame maker ,photoshop, snag It of
Tech smith and robo-help. Could any one please tell me how far these
tools especially the last five are Accessible with Jaws8 or above .If
u have any additional information about it please do let me know.
Members can reply to
my personal to my personal e-mail at
sgreddy4 at gmail.com
 instead of increasing