[AI] Need info to learn French

Mamta mamtabc at accessindia.org.in
Fri Jun 20 16:05:58 EDT 2008

you can contact Max muler which ever branch is  next to you..
Or our voice vision Student Manus Adgaonkar, and Arun Iyer, have done Jurman
you can contact them and they will surely be of help.
to get their contact details, you can call and get the information from
Voice vision it self.
I am sure that they will be of help as well.

Many thanks
Hope this helps.
rgds
mamta.