[AI] three problems in Jaws

phani srikanth phani625 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 20 13:36:50 EDT 2008

hi, i fased the first and third problem when i have installed jaws for
the first time. i found that it was due to application file for jaws
being blocked by my firewall "avira" i got these two problems
rectified by simply allowing the application file in the controll
pannel of my P.C in the firewall options of the respective program.