[AI] hadley fans' group

Shyam M. Sayanekar sayanekar at gmail.com
Fri Jun 20 13:23:50 EDT 2008

Dear Arpit, I am Professor Sayanekar from Dombivali (Maharashtra). During
the years 2000 and 2006, I have done four courses of the Hadley School - one
on World History and three on Computer training. I found them to be quite
informative and the instructors were very cooperative. The study material is
rich but, the exams are comparatively easy. I obtained grade A in all the
four courses.