[AI] laptop with OS and JAWS

Adhimoolam Vetrivel Murugan vadhimoolam at gmail.com
Fri Jun 20 12:57:31 EDT 2008

That's correct and also remember that Microsoft is going to stop the
support for XP. It means that you will not get any more security
updates and it indeed can cause problems in future. So I also suggest
vista and you can change many settings to classic view to look like XP
navigational system.

Vetri.