[AI] Solution for virus

Adhimoolam Vetrivel Murugan vadhimoolam at gmail.com
Fri Jun 20 12:51:54 EDT 2008

It is certainly a malware.

The following websight may give you info. But I suggest not to use
their tools to scann the system. They will find the malware per sure,
but expect you to buy their software. Instead you should use spy-bid
search and destroy or some other similar freeware that could remove
this malware. After removing those files, you should get to the
registry editor and check if any self-starter malware key is sitting
there. those keys could reproduce automatically the malware in the
rebooting process. I suggest that you scann your system on the safe
mode so that you can avoid unwanted programs running while system
being scanned. You will obviously require a sighted person's
assistance in completing this task.

Good luck.

Vetri.