[AI] laptop with OS and JAWS

Rishi Kewalramani rishi.kewalramani at gmail.com
Thu Jun 19 06:59:27 EDT 2008

Apologies for the late response. Recently got a Dell Vostro 1710( just
launched last month in India) because it
was the only model that had the option of having XP preloaded with a very
good configuration. I don't have Jaws 9, hence didn't want to take a risk
with Vista( at least for the time being). Went for a 17 inches screen since
it gives me the ease of a
desktop by
having a full keyboard with the number keypad. Also the 17 inches suits my
partial eyesight. Of course, it gets a little heavier, but that's fine with
me. made sure that it came with
an in-built microphone.
You can check out the other specifications at Dell's web site.

Rgds,
Rishi.