[AI] three problems in Jaws

vamshi . G gvamshiai at gmail.com
Fri Jun 20 02:09:06 EDT 2008

Hai all

One of my friends is facing three problems in Jaws. As he is not
living in my town, I am just writing what he said.

1. Even after pressing insert f4 and then enter, jaws is still active.
He is not able to shut down jaws. As a result jaws is interfereing
when he is using Kurzweil.
2. Jaws is not working in excel.
3. While in a list of folders or files, when navigation keys are
pressed, the focus is moving immediately but jaws is announcing it
little lately.

Hope I had explained the problems correctly. Awaiting your earliest reply.
Profound regards
Vamshi. G
Landline: 0877-2243861
Mobile: 09949349497