[AI] Need your help and support for (Karnavidhya) library.

Pranay Gadodia go4pranayg at yahoo.co.in
Thu Jun 19 05:18:38 EDT 2008

Hi Saravanan,
May be Karnavidhya would like to contact NAB Delhi and be part of their
DAISY forum of India, a group of libraries for blind people. this would
avoid duplication of efforts &  better utilisation of existing resources.

Or they might like to take their membership and get the books from them.
for further details contact them on 011 - 26102944, 64556968.

Also we would like to know full details of Karnavidhya to profile their
services on our website www.eyeway.org. Can you pls write to me offlist
about it or let me know the concerned person.

thanks and regards,

Pranay Gadodia,
Programme Manager
Project Eyeway - A comprehensive information helpdesk on eye & blindness
C/o Score Foundation.
Y-70, Lower Ground floor,
Hauz Khas,
New Delhi - 110 016. INDIA.

Helpdesk:+91-11-460 70 380 (Monday to Friday 11am to 5pm)
Office Phone: +91 - 11 - 2685 2559/ 2685 2581
Email: pranay at eyeway.org
Website: www.eyeway.org