[AI] Need your help and support for (Karnavidhya) library.

Saravanan Ramadoss saravanan.ramadoss1 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 18 10:55:57 EDT 2008

Dear list members,
(Karnavidhya)  a readers forum  actively functions  in Chennai. They conduct
reading service  for the visually-challenged students in the evenings and
record audio-books. Recently  they are updating their library with latest
technology. They are interested to add various types of Ebooks and other
digital articles in their list. I am one of the members in the library, I
request  our list members  to share their materials (English literature,
political science, economics, accounts, history and other general studies)
for this library.
Please  send your Ebooks to
saravanan.ramadoss1 at gmail.com

or send to

R.Saravanan

2/60, Second Block,

Near Karumariyamman Temple Street,

Mugapair West,

 Chennnai -6000-037.

or Call: 044/26254318 or 9840228250.

Your immediate support and help is very much needed.

Thanks with regards

Saravanan.R