[AI] FW: The G3ict Digital Accessibility World Report

dr.u.n.sinha narain drunsinha at gmail.com
Wed Jun 18 11:02:45 EDT 2008

hello
i am out of topic. thank you for support by giving me talks for my n72
model. please also take a note that judiciary is not favourable to us
in u.p. my own case transferred from suupreme court of india is
pending vide wr no. 7109/90 and another where commissioner disability
favoured for counting of my services in university have been dismissed
by high court lucknow bench through the order issued by justice
shailendra saxena without hearing me. just understand mockery that
bloody indian politicians are creating for us. i have asked dr. jain
to forward my case to you and i shall submit a copy of my case to
rsvi. i am also sending a copy of the same i received through right to
information act to chief justice of india. i may or may not be
benifited but i want that promises through u.n. convention should be
followed.
regards:
dr. udai narain sinha

On 6/18/08, Dipendra manocha <dipendra.lists at gmail.com> wrote: