[AI] Is anyone using Ipod shuffle?

Roopakshi Pathania r_akshi_tgk at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 18 01:12:21 EDT 2008

Hi Syed,

Rockbox is a useful freely downloadable software,
which provides a voice enabled alternative interface
for navigating portable media players.

Unfortunately, it does not work on iPod shuffle.

Jaws scripts for iTunes is called J-Tunes and costs
around 35 £.
It has a 10 minute trial version and can be used again
after a restart.
The link for this is:
http://www.tandt-consultancy.com/j-tunes.html.

There are other useful tools for iPod shuffle. To know
more about them, go to the following webpage:
http://www.hartgen.org/ipodproducts.html.

Regards