[AI] Is anyone using Ipod shuffle?

Geetha Shamanna geetha at millernorbert.de
Tue Jun 17 12:57:18 EDT 2008

Hi Imran,

Jaws scripts for ITunes costs about 30 pounds if I remember right. Anyhow,
you may want to subscribe to the iPod list to begin with. There are a lot of
Shuffle as well as ITunes users on that list who might be able to answer
your questions. To subscribe, send a blank message to
blindipod-request at freelists.org
with the word subscribe in the subject line.

Hope this helps.
Geetha