[AI] web based ftp client

Bharat bharat.b at gmail.com
Tue Jun 17 11:35:59 EDT 2008


rajesh,
    would want you to please specify the nature of your requirement. for 
example, do you want your files to be grabbed to a particular location from 
some other location? on the web?
    there certainly are a lot of web based ftp clients. a few examples 
include:

mydatabus.com

sendspace.com

& lots more.
but please be informed that, these features are available only in the paid 
sections of these sites.
    how this works is that, you paste the complete addressof a particular 
file, including all the user names &PWs if applicable & these sites grab the 
said files for you from the specified locations.
    hope, all this comes in handy.

----- Original Message ----- 
From: "Rajesh Asudani" <rajeshasudani at rbi.org.in>
To: <accessindia at accessindia.org.in>
Sent: Tuesday, June 17, 2008 10:03 AM
Subject: Re: [AI] web based ftp client


> Thank you, but, I  am afraid it is not a web based client. I require an 
> online ftp client.
>
> Rajesh
>
> -----Original Message-----
> From: accessindia-bounces at accessindia.org.in 
> [mailto:accessindia-bounces at accessindia.org.in] On Behalf Of Roopakshi 
> Pathania
> Sent: Monday, June 16, 2008 10:33 PM
> To: accessindia at accessindia.org.in
> Subject: Re: [AI] web based ftp client
>
> Hello sir,
>
> Though I haven't used it, but FileZilla is a nice FTP
> client that is free and very accessible. This version
> is 2.2.32
>
> http://blind-geek-zone.net/data/FileZilla_2_2_32_setup.exe
>
> Regards
> --- Rajesh Asudani <rajeshasudani at rbi.org.in> wrote:
>
>> Friends
>>
>> Has anybody used a web based ftp client?
>>
>> If so, please do guide me about the simple-to-use
>> and secure one. Some like ftplive and f it are not
>> that easy to operate and are not much useful.
>>
>> Any guidance would be appreciated.
>>
>> Rajesh
>>
>> ________________________________
>> Notice: The information contained in this e-mail
>> message and/or attachments to it may contain
>> confidential or privileged information. If you are
>> not the intended recipient, any dissemination, use,
>> review, distribution, printing or copying of the
>> information contained in this e-mail message
>> and/or attachments to it are strictly prohibited. If
>> you have received this communication in error,
>> please notify us by reply e-mail or telephone and
>> immediately and permanently delete the message
>> and any attachments. Thank you
>> To unsubscribe send a message to
>> accessindia-request at accessindia.org.in with the
>> subject unsubscribe.
>>
>> To change your subscription to digest mode or make
>> any other changes, please visit the list home page
>> at
>>
>>
> http://accessindia.org.in/mailman/listinfo/accessindia_accessindia.org.in
>>
>
>
>
>
>
> To unsubscribe send a message to accessindia-request at accessindia.org.in 
> with the subject unsubscribe.
>
> To change your subscription to digest mode or make any other changes, 
> please visit the list home page at
>  http://accessindia.org.in/mailman/listinfo/accessindia_accessindia.org.in
>
> Notice: The information contained in this e-mail
> message and/or attachments to it may contain
> confidential or privileged information. If you are
> not the intended recipient, any dissemination, use,
> review, distribution, printing or copying of the
> information contained in this e-mail message
> and/or attachments to it are strictly prohibited. If
> you have received this communication in error,
> please notify us by reply e-mail or telephone and
> immediately and permanently delete the message
> and any attachments. Thank you
>
> To unsubscribe send a message to accessindia-request at accessindia.org.in 
> with the subject unsubscribe.
>
> To change your subscription to digest mode or make any other changes, 
> please visit the list home page at
>  http://accessindia.org.in/mailman/listinfo/accessindia_accessindia.org.in
> 





More information about the AccessIndia mailing list