[AI] congratulations to mamta!

ashish ashish2410 at accessindia.org.in
Tue Jun 17 05:09:16 EDT 2008

        hello friends, another member of accessindia mamta chandiramani has made her family and friends proud by topping the mumbai university, in b a in education, I want to congratulate her and wish good luck for her bright future,  I hope she will get more such achievements in her life, such achievements are inspiration for all of us,  take care, regards, ashish
To subscribe to my news letter,

send in a blank e mail and type "subscribe"with out the quotation marks in the subject line

and send it to:

monthlycomputertips-subscribe at ashishrohtagi.org