[AI] web based ftp client

Rajesh Asudani rajeshasudani at rbi.org.in
Tue Jun 17 02:20:43 EDT 2008

Hello Balaram

FTP     client is a tool to download/upload files from and on ftp servers.

Actually windows explorer can function as ftp client if ftp is not bloccked by your isp or office/company. However, I am hearing now that with i.e. 7, there are some problems in using windows explorer as effective ftp client. people use desktop ftp clients to do the job, however, to bypass restrictions of firewall etc. one requires an online ftp client which gives access to ftp servers from the browser. I have tried FTPLIVE and some other clients but am yet to find a good and functioning and easy to use one, so the query.

Rajesh