[AI] eunuch from india...

Rajesh Asudani rajeshasudani at rbi.org.in
Tue Jun 17 00:43:56 EDT 2008

Well friend, I am not talking about extant  legal  provisions. I am rather highlighting the fact that it is sexual inability which has resulted in so gross a discrimination as to totally conferr a distinct identity on the group and marginalize them through systematic cultivation of fear and stigmatization as to deny all human rights and disguise them as a separate species, so to say.

I am fully conversant with PWD act, and have wasted seven years of my life in study of laws!!

Rajesh