[AI] Who'd like to answer my five interesting queries today?

vamshi . G gvamshiai at gmail.com
Mon Jun 16 22:53:36 EDT 2008

Hai

I will start from the third question because even I am not sure of the
first two.
How to upload files to sendspace.com
1. Go to www.sendspace.com
2. Click on the link upload. For this you can use insert+f7
3. Then press b to go to browse button and hit enter.
4. You will get a look in combo box wherein you can select the file to
be sent and press enter on it.
5. Press tab once or twice to go to I agree check box and then check
it by pressing space bar once.
 6. Again b to go to upload button and then press enter on it.
7. It will take some time depending upon the size of the file to be sent.
8. After the uploading is complete, you will get the u r l of that
particular file. Copy it and paste it in the mail you are sending to
accessindia.

For your fourth and fifth question, contact me personally and I will guide you.

Regards
Vamshi. G
Landline: 0877-2243861
Mobile: 09949349497