[AI] A Science Magazine on CD

ashik ashikhirani at gmail.com
Mon Jun 16 10:14:47 EDT 2008

Dear Members,
I am glad to inform you that the blind persons of Gujarat are fortunate to get the science magazine "Safari" on CD. Actually, three years ago, the editor of the magazine Mr Nagandra Vijay thought to make the magazine accessible to the blind. So, he, alongwith the Blind People's Association at Ahmedabad launched the project. Mr Jasubhai Kavi, the then principal of the secondary school and the teacher there Mr Ranchhood Soni played major roles in the launch of the magazine on CD. Now, the magazine goes on without the help of the Blind People's Association. It has passed three years, three successful years. We have really been benefitted a lot by this audiomagazine.
Ashik Hirani