[AI] problem in OE

Vedprakash Sharma vedprakash.sharma at gmail.com
Mon Jun 16 08:45:39 EDT 2008

Dear List! I am using Windows XP professional with service pack 3 and office 2007. after I have installed service pack 3, I am facing a strange problem. as I start the spell checker in outlook express, all correct world are shown as misspellt ones. As I tried to find the fault, I saw that under the Tools\options\spellings the language is set to french. the problem is that there is no other language to select. please tell how can i change the language in OE?
Thanks and regards