[AI] imidiatly needed the list of visually impaired working in it secter.

prateek aggarwal prateekagarwal99 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 16 08:20:48 EDT 2008

dear listers.
This is prateek agarwal.
Today I need your favor. Please  give me the  name of those visually
impaired persons who are working in IT  field.
 Actually it's needed to fight against the rights of one of my friend.
Though i've already got 15 names in this context, but needed few more.
If any of you, your friend, or any person you know is working in IT
field please let me know as soon as possible.
Persons may be  software professional, developer, programmer, tester, etc.
Your kind help in this matter will be highly appreciated.
Regards,
Prateek agarwal.
Cell: +9 1 9 9 2 8 3 4 1 1 9 7
e-mails: