[AI] Books required urgently

shakir syed shakirsd at gmail.com
Mon Jun 16 03:48:44 EDT 2008

Hi Vamshi,
This is Shakir. I've a friend by name Navin who is physically challenged and
 is working as a charted accountant for Oracle Hyderabad. I'm sure he should
be able to help you out. You can access him on 9849123920 or
navin.gadidala at oracle.com. You may contact him by giving him my reference.
All the best. Bye.