[AI] MS Word problem

Subramani L lsubramani at deccanherald.co.in
Mon Jun 16 01:57:16 EDT 2008

Hai Ripakshi:

This seems fine, but how can one stop bullets (and even numbers) from
appearing automatically? What happens usually to me is that I type "1"
first while listing out points in a text. As soon as I press enter the
next number (that is "2") appears automatically. The question is, how
can we stop these numbers from appearing once we are done with enlisting
of points?

Subramani