[AI] MS Word problem

Roopakshi Pathania r_akshi_tgk at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 15 13:02:19 EDT 2008

Hi,

If you want normal bullits, and nothing fancy, then
there is a simple solution for this.

1. Place the curser at the point where you wish to
insurt a bullit by arrowing around.
2. Press insurt + 4. This will open the jaws extended
list containing ancy characters.
3. Press the letter b twice and you land on the
character bullit (large). Pressing it thrice will take
you to bullit (small).
4. Press enter on the character and it would be
insurted in the document.

Regards