[AI] desktopdating

palakodeti venkata satya vijay kumar vijay.palakodeti at gmail.com
Sun Jun 15 12:15:28 EDT 2008

Dear friend:
Yes you are right that every day this invitation is appearing in our
mailing list. I have observed two members of list have send the
invitation. Our respected moderator also advised the members not to
send these type of invitations. Even then these messages are appearing
in our mailing list. I think our members are not the reason for these
daily reminders. Generally once we send these type of invitations to
an Email I.D.  From time to time automated reminders of these
invitations will be send to that Email I.D. I think this is what is
happening to our mailing list. So I think after the advice of our
respected moderator they are not posting these messages further.
With warm regards
VIJAY

--
"donate eyes and live twice"