[AI] how can off laptop moniter

Mamta mamtabc at accessindia.org.in
Sun Jun 15 06:23:05 EDT 2008

Can we off Sony VIO?
if yes how?
please let me no.
many thanks
rgds
mamta.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Syed Imran" <syed.fame at gmail.com>
To: <accessindia at accessindia.org.in>
Sent: Sunday, June 15, 2008 8:49 PM
Subject: Re: [AI] how can off laptop moniter

My friend, even I too wanted my HP notebook's display to be completely
turned off. I enquired many people, I even went to the HP servicing center
to know how I can turn the display off but, the servicing guy told me that
he could only help me reduce the brightness if I want to, but turning off
the monitor was just out of the question. Which laptop are you using anyway?