[AI] need suggestions

Muddu m muddu.madhav at gmail.com
Sun Jun 15 05:45:52 EDT 2008

Dear friends,
I am Muddanna,
A member of AI,
Requires your valuable suggestions,
A month back
I got an appointment with Karnataka government as a class 1 officer.
Since I am a completely blind, I may need personal assistance during
my office ours
Can I take so?
Or, let me know if any blind person working as class 1 officer in India
If there is any, I desperately require his suggestions
When I gone to DD (deputy director) who is my direct higher authority
He advised me not to go for executive job which has drawing powers
But now, I appointed for the same cadder job
And also he told that, personal assistant will not allowed in many
meetings, is it so?
Friends, please give your valuable suggestion and ideas
Which will help me to prove that, we are also capable in doing group
A/B cadder jobs?

I appointed as CDPO (child development program officer)
 Department, women and child development
(Taluk level).

Regards

Muddanna