[AI] Files & Folders.

Shyam M. Sayanekar sayanekar at gmail.com
Sun Jun 15 03:59:52 EDT 2008

Dear Anubha, saving files into folders does not affect the space on the hard
disk in any manner. But folders are used to put all the files together
relating to one theme, type or subject. for example, I can create separate
folders for the history of Asia, Europe and America, and each folder will
have several files for different chapters on that subject. This will
facilitate the search and handling of diffferent files. Grouping the files
into folders reduces the number of files on your hard disk and you can zip a
full folder and can mail a bunch of files to any person.  If you do not
group
files into folders, there will be innumerous files on your disk and you will
find it difficult to find and handle such files. Hope, this answers your
query.