[AI] Downloading youtube videos

Roopakshi Pathania r_akshi_tgk at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 15 02:42:32 EDT 2008

Hi,

YouTube videos are embedded in the browser, so it does
not appear as a downloadable file.

You can,however, save the video in a favorites list,
which can be created if you are signed in. For this,
you would have to click on the favourite link that
appears below the video when you are loged in.

Regards