[AI] how can off laptop moniter

Syed Imran syed.fame at gmail.com
Sun Jun 15 11:19:26 EDT 2008

My friend, even I too wanted my HP notebook's display to be completely
turned off. I enquired many people, I even went to the HP servicing center
to know how I can turn the display off but, the servicing guy told me that
he could only help me reduce the brightness if I want to, but turning off
the monitor was just out of the question. Which laptop are you using anyway?