[AI] how to reply to a mailing list

hitendra rupani_hitendra at yahoo.co.in
Sat Jun 14 05:30:30 EDT 2008

Hello list members,
Please let me know how to reply to a mail which I have received from a mailing list. After pressing ctrl+r, when I press alt+3 to read the To field JAWS announces the name of the sender of the mail. And if I press CTRL+Shift+r, JAWS says the "name of the person, semicolon name of the mailing list." Please confirm, if I press CTRL+shift+r, message will be delivered to the mailing list only or to the sender also.
I am using outlook express for e mail handling.

The thing always happens that you really believe in; and the belief in a thing makes it happen.

Hitendra Rupani