[AI] Problem in opening g mail

vamshi . G gvamshiai at gmail.com
Sat Jun 14 05:27:37 EDT 2008

The said Mozilla firefox is not in my control pannel. Today while
opening my g mail, I clicked on view certificate and followed the
instructions. It said you have successfully imported the certificate.
But the problem still persists. I encountered the same problem while
opening youtube.
I scanned my system and found two viruses named trojan. I heard this
is the most dangerous virus. The symantec antivirus software which I
am using right now is not able to delete these items. So, please
suggest an antivirus which can delete trojan virus. Waiting for a
reply.

Profound regards
Vamshi. G
09949349497