[AI] Error Connecting to broadband.

Syed Imran syed.fame at gmail.com
Sat Jun 14 11:06:19 EDT 2008

Hi

I use airtel broadband. As my WAN settings are saved in my modem itself, I
have no problems in getting connected. All that I do is just switch on the
modem and start surfing right away. If you too want the same configuration,
just contact your customer care, and tell them that they are to help you
configure your PPPOE user name and password in your modem, so that you can
switch on the modem when you want to connect to the internet, and turn it
off when you don't want it.

Regards
Syed Imran