[AI] Error Connecting to broadband.

phani srikanth phani625 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 13 14:29:02 EDT 2008

hi, you might be using BSNL Broadband error 678 stands for some outer
problem whether connection with server is lost through cable cuts or
the port problem at the exchange. in my case at my office i got the
port problem and exchange persons replased it after complaining on 198
a centralised complaint number and selecting the broad band or
internet option.
one last thing u have to look for is whether DSL light on Modam is
glowing or not.
if it is glowing please do write to my personal id so that i can help
to the extent posible.
hope it helps
srikanth.