[AI] saving txt file as doc

Adhimoolam Vetrivel Murugan vadhimoolam at gmail.com
Fri Jun 13 12:18:00 EDT 2008

It is based on the kind of programs that you use in converting Text
files in to word document. If you convert them by opening them in
microsoft word, then automatically blank lines get inserted. My
suggestion is that if you are using programs like K1000, you should
open the text files through them and save them in RTF format. You can
open RTF files in word without loosing it's format.

Vetri.