[AI] Problem in opening g mail

vamshi . G gvamshiai at gmail.com
Fri Jun 13 09:59:17 EDT 2008

Hai all

I am encountering a problem for the last one day when I am trying to
open g mail. I am getting a dialogue box with the following message.

Security Alert
Information you exchange with this site cannot be viewed or
changed by others. However, there is a problem with the site's
security certificate.
The security certificate is from a trusted certifying authority.
The security certificate has expired or is not yet valid.
The security certificate has a valid name matching the name
of the page you are trying to view.
Do you want to proceed?
Yes No View Certificate

I am not getting this problem when I open other websites. Kindly help me.

Profound regards
Vamshi. G
09949349497
gvamshiai at gmail.com