[AI] saving txt file as doc

hitendra rupani_hitendra at yahoo.co.in
Fri Jun 13 03:48:32 EDT 2008

Hello list members,
I am facing a problem. When ever I save a txt file in doc format and read the doc file with alt+down arrow(next senttence). Many blanks are inserted in the doc file and I can not read it sentense by sentence. JAWS stops at every  blanks which are there and I have to manually delete them.
Please let me know why it happens? Is there any way to overcome this problem?

The thing always happens that you really believe in; and the belief in a thing makes it happen.

Hitendra Rupani