[AI] help need regarding the technical writing

govind reddy sgreddy4 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 13 03:13:45 EDT 2008

Dear list member,
i am to undergo a training program in technical writing at " Tech-Total " in
Hyderabad.
They agree to teach the seven tools using in technical writing.They are one
ms-word, ms-power point,ms-visio,Adobe Fark marker ,photoshop, snag It of
Tech smith and robo-help would any one please tell me how far these tools
especially the last five are Accessible with Jaws8 are above .If u have any
additional information about it please do let me know. Member can reply to
personal to my personal e-mail at svreddy4 at gmail.com instead of increasing
the traffic on the list.

Thankyou
Warm regarding