[AI] Request for Information

Mahesh mss447 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 13 02:46:58 EDT 2008

Dear Colleagues.

Though I am a member of AI family since long time, I am not a  regular
reader and writer. I am a software engineer / R & D person in a
Central Government orgn. At Pune, an permanent employee since last 16

I wish to know :
1>	What is the process to declare myself as physically handicapped
person, from both employer and employee side ?
2>	Is there any concept of wrok from home available in govt.

Thanking you,
Mahesh Shah

More information about the AccessIndia mailing list