[AI] Braille Wrist Watches

Samuel Rodrigues kr.samuel at gmail.com
Fri Jun 13 01:36:12 EDT 2008

Yes,
it is not difficult.
you need not know braille.
I am using a watch, which was gifted from a person from poland, and I am
using one.
It is simple, you will understand once they explain.
I would like to explain it, But may be it may be difficult for me.
There are 12 hours, so for every 3 6 9 and 12, they have 2 dots.
and for the other hours, there is only 1 dot.
So, it is easy to recognise. Some watches have 3 dots, which I have one.
That was also gifted, but that is a old pocket watch, I could say, since it
has a chain, which you use to tie in olden days.
But it is a silver watch.
Any one know about silver watches? I mean, the cover and the all around is
silver.
Regards Samuel
Regards
Samuel