[AI] re jokes

Harish Kotian harish at accessindia.org.in
Thu Jun 12 12:42:47 EDT 2008

Hello all

I expected this thread to die out soon, however I am surprised why folks are rag chewing on it. The concerned member was repremanded by a private mail immediately.

Pl desist from indulging in discussions on these trivia. Anyone finding objectional content flowing into the list may pl bring it to my notice on harish at accessindia.org.in

Please be rest assured that things are dealt appropriately and it is done by private mail to the member as it has little use to the list.

If members want to express their opinion to the offending member, pl do so by sending a private mail and not taking the list to spread discord and bad blood.

It is my endavour to keep the list in good spirits and mood and I certainly solicit the cooperation from all quarters. On my part I try with all sincerity not to impose myself when it is not required.

 Warmly
Harish.