[AI] Google tip

Vikas Kapoor dl.vikas at gmail.com
Thu Jun 12 11:02:25 EDT 2008

Please also note that the summary that appears with every link in the
regular format is also missing in this kind of style, and also it does not
specify as to how many results it found, I think it is very primitive in
today's context.
Vikas Kapoor,
MSN Id:dl_vikas at hotmail.com, Yahoo&Skype Id: dl_vikas,
Mobile: (+91) 9891098137.