[AI] Please help

Roopakshi Pathania r_akshi_tgk at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 12 10:51:00 EDT 2008

Hi,

I dont know if it would help, but you can download
this guide for writing html.

This is an excellent text file for people wanting to
learn to write HTML. It covers everything you will
need to know in order to code using HTML 4.0. The
file is a bit dated but is an excellent step by step
guide.

http://blind-geek-zone.net/Docs/HTML4USE.zip

Regards