[AI] Please tell me how to operate this special C.D.

prateek aggarwal prateekagarwal99 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 12 03:53:46 EDT 2008

Hi mr. shakir.
As you've told your problem that you're facing difficulty while
reading the contants of a cd, here is what you may try.
Usually, the concept of multi frame system comes under the flash
documents. If so, options might be in the form of buttons.  You can
simply press letter B to navigate between the various buttons of a
flash document or a macro media frame.
As you've told, that options are odible only if we use mouse, have you
tried jaws cursor?
Finally, if you are moving from jaws cursor and getting items in the
form of Graphics, please try the following.
Press ctrl+insert+G.    this will start auto graphic labler.
Note: please don't press any key until jaws do promt something.

Now again try to navigate with your jaws cursor (num pad -).
 If still problem remain same, you'll have to manually lable the
graphics.  For that, take the help of a cited and ask him about every
graphic you are navigating.
Press insert+G on the appropriate graphic and enter it's name by
following the prompt.
Hope this will help.
Regards,
Prateek agarwal.