[AI] laptop with OS and JAWS

phani srikanth phani625 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 11 23:20:19 EDT 2008

hi, i am using dell XPS, M1330 and it is working fine with vista. i
would recommend going with vista keeping in view of future and its
aero look.
as far as configuration is concerned it uses Intel Core 2 deo 2.5 GHZ
Processor 3 GB RAM and 13.3 Inch Screen and can give up to 6 hours of
back up with a 9 cell battery.
for more details visit dell web or on the toll free number 18004254026
free from airtel reliance BSNL and MTNL phones.
hope it helps
srikanth