[AI] Please tell me how to operate this special C.D.

Syed Imran syed.fame at gmail.com
Thu Jun 12 11:10:49 EDT 2008

Hi

Is it a flash content? if yes, then I currently have no idea how to access
it. If not, you may try automatically labeling the graphics or take sighted
assistance to do the same. after labeling the graphics, route jaws to pc,
and then use left mouse button to activate the button, (you already might be
knowing it). You don't need anyone to assist you once your successfully done
with labeling. You can do it on your own.
I would be happy if anyone tells me how to access the flash content, as I
have been eagerly awaiting for centuries to access some of my flash
presentations.

Regards
Syed Imran