[AI] Please tell me how to operate this special C.D.

shakir syed shakirsd at gmail.com
Wed Jun 11 18:56:59 EDT 2008

Hi friends,
I've been using Compaq laptop with Jaws 9.0. I've a C.D. on writing a
business report with multiple frames on it. If we want to move from
one frame to another we must use the mouse and not the keyboard. On
each frame there are as many as five options like back, repeat,
forward, main and quit all in the form of symbols. Hitherto I've been
taking sighted help to read the C.D. I'd appreciate if someone could
help me to operate the C.D. on my own. That would be a great help.
Bye.

Shakir.