[AI] Want to contribute news for Eyeway?

George Abraham george at eyeway.org
Wed Jun 11 12:53:58 EDT 2008

Dear All,

We are looking for volunteers from all across India who could send in news
and information on the eye and blindness from across the country. Those of
you who have the time and the inclination, please write to me privately on
george at eyeway.org

We are looking for people who would like to be part of the Eyeway project
which is a single window information Help Desk that blind and visually
impaired individuals from across the country have been using for
information, motivation and guidance. You would be happy to note that in the
past two years Eyeway has touched and changed hundreds of lives. If you
would like to be part of this venture, please get in touch.  I am waiting.

We would acknowledge all our contributers on the Eyeway website as members
of the "Eyeway News Gathering Team"

So, what are we waiting for, lets go!

Warmly,

George