[AI] problem while registering for skype

prateek aggarwal prateekagarwal99 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 11 09:00:29 EDT 2008

Dear listers, warm regards.
Today, I need your help.
Actually, I'am facing trouble while registering my self on skype.
What's happening, that when I'am clicking on next button after filling
all the informations, it is producing following error.

Please help us to improve Skype by reporting this error to us. The
error report will be
completely anonymous and we will only use the information provided to improve
Skype.
View contents of error report and additional information
Please provide any additional information you think may help us to
resolve this issue:
Send Don't send

This is happening every time I'am trying to register.
Is there any problem with  my skype setup?
How can I get rid from this prob?
Kindly suggest me, what to do.
Your suggestions in this matter will be highly appreciated.
Looking forward for solution.
Regards,
Prateek agarwal.
Cell: +9 1 9 9 2 8 3 4 1  1 9 7